* PLEASE NOTE: To ensure proper registration & credit, if registering for someone other than yourself, you MUST use their log in information.
* If you are having difficulties registering online for this class, please submit a registration form to be manually registered.
Or, to mail or fax:
Course Registration Form (U.S.)
Course Registration Form (Canada)
604 Environmental Due Diligence and Liability 05.5.22 -- VIRTUAL CLASS (CH. 29)
Chapter 29 - Course Registration Discount of 15%
* In order to qualify for this discount you must register 2 weeks in advance of the course scheduled date by forwarding a completed registration form via email to the Chapter 29 Course Coordinator.
* This offer applies to courses scheduled in the period up to (May 5, 2022).
* This discount only applies to courses managed by Chapter 29 and with payment made in Canadian currency.
5 May 2022
5 May 2022
No. of Days:
Class Time: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM (EASTERN TIME)
$265.00 USD ($331.25 CAD) - Member
$330.00 USD ($412.50 CAD) - Non-Member
Tuition may be paid by cheque to the Chapter or IRWA Headquarters in Canadian Dollars.
Tuition may be paid by credit card to the Chapter in Canadian Dollars (will include transaction fee).
Tuition may be paid by credit card to IRWA Headquarters in U.S. Dollars. Conversion rate will be determined by financial institutions.
Sponsored By: Chapter 29
Course Description: 604 Environmental Due Diligence and Liability
Janet Walker, SR/WA, BGS, MA-IS (AE)
is a CLIMB-certified IRWA Instructor. Janet has 21 years experience in oil and gas industry with the National Energy Board (now Canadian Energy Regulator) and private industry. She has experience negotiating complex agreements with landowners, engaging with communities, developing consultation and hearing packages, participating in regulatory hearings, and managing projects. Janet has a Masters Degree with a Major in Adult Education.
Phone: (416) 889-8901
Newrow Conference Call
Participant Capacity: 20
Start Time: 8am Eastern