* PLEASE NOTE: To ensure proper registration & credit, if registering for someone other than yourself, you MUST use their log in information.
* If you are having difficulties registering online for this class, please submit a registration form to be manually registered.
Or, to mail or fax:
Course Registration Form (U.S.)
Course Registration Form (Canada)
SR/WA Review Study Session & Exam 06.02.20 -- INSTRUCTOR-LED VIRTUAL CLASS (REGISTRATION IS CLOSED)
- PLEASE NOTE: Online registration is not
available for the SR/WA Review Study Session, as all participants must be confirmed as active candidates under the previous Generalist Program for the SR/WA Designation
- The SR/WA Study Session is not a review class for individuals who are planning to take the New Industry Pathway Capstone Exam
- To register for this session, please submit a completed
registration form to DeOnna Koonce, at
IRWA HQ - Phone: (310) 538-0233 Ext. 138 / Fax: (310) 538-1471 / Email: email@example.com
Start Date: 6/2/2020
End Date: 6/4/2020
No. of Days: 3 days
Class Time: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM (EASTERN TIME)
Tuition: $565.00 Member / $710.00 Non-Member
Exam Fee: $100
Tuition may be paid by check or Credit Card to the Chapter or IRWA Headquarters in US Dollars.
Sponsored By: IRWA Headquarters
Course Description: SR/WA Review Study Session & Exam
Clyde B. Johnson, SR/WA, R/W – RAC, R/W-URAC received IRWA's Frank C. Balfour "Professional of the Year" award in 1994, the first "Instructor of the Year" award in 2011 and IRWA's, "Lifetime Achievement Award" in 2014. He is a veteran of the United States Air Force and retired from the Federal Highway Administration with over 30 years of service. He received his B.B.A. and M.B.A. degrees in Real Estate from Georgia State University and has been a member since 1978, an SR/WA since 1983. He was appointed as a Trustee of the Right of Way International Education Foundation in 2002 and Treasurer in 2008. He is a Certified CLIMB Instructor for the IRWA and a Certified Instructor for the National Highway Institute (NHI). He holds State of Georgia and North Carolina Real Estate Broker’s license.
Newrow Virtual Classroom
Information will be emailed after registration
8am - 5pm Eastern Time (Daily)
5am - 2pm Pacific Time (Daily)